Universe Grant Me:


#1 Flip MinoHD w/ Bower Wide Angle Lens and Ikelite Underwater Housing


#2 Quadcore or i7 processor laptop, but since school demands a Mac, then probably a Macbook Air or Macbook Pro. Though I do want the white Mac it's really cute but I'd opt to buy the one with the faster processor.



#3 Bamboo craft tablet (for drawings and designs)



#4 VuPoint FSC1VPBX2 Film & Slide digital converter (it converts 35mm film negatives into digital format, how awesome is that?!)





#5 The ipod classic- It really is a classic, no matter how tempting, sleek and desirable the new itouch 4 is, I still want the classic more.


#6 Pentax Optio W60-waterproof underwater camera (for scuba, snorkelling, a walk in the rain, skiing,


#7 & 8 Martino Leather Travel Bag from Addore Handbags and an Alice Backpack from Tony Burch -for travelling and for school!



#9 a sewing machine or even just a sewing kit for a start (i can do stitches on my own, I once made a dress by myself for my production design class, it was haphazardly done but it still looked whole hahaha)



#10 digital music control station ( Or an entire music booth, because if i hadn't shifted to film I probably know how to operate one, still I want to learn)



Of course there are other things I want:

1) enter college all over again and study art history and travel to different continents (I will do this after I have earned my diploma in graphic or web design and after I've saved up much)- I realize that I really want to do this so much and I do not mind going to university over and over again

2) Open my jewelry and accessory shop

3) learn to play the piano

4) learn how to properly draw and paint

5)pick up dancing and singing again

6) continue with my swimming, tennis and soccer activities

7) Of course produce my short/full-length films and animations

:)

Eventually all of these will become a reality but for now I have to work hard for it.

Comments

Popular Posts