We held the second art market for this year. Together with Gallery Gachet, Oppenheimer Park and Enterprising Women Making Art Program this event pushed through. It was still quite cold. Somehow spring hasn't made it yet, winter's been battling it out for the past few weeks. We had quite a number of artist turn-out. I'm happy they all came albeit the biting cold. Hopefully when it becomes warmer more crowds go in. I wish I could be as engaging as some of the people I've met at this event. Since my internship is over I'm not sure who will take over coordinating the art market. I wonder who will handle the permits, the artist database, and inquiries. I've left all materials they may need on my desk. From emails to twitter passwords, posters and all printed email correspondence. I am going to miss working for the art gallery but at the same time I do want a break from work. Just a little time to spend lounging around the house before I venture into another art adventure.
These photos are all from
Kat Thorsen's blog which I frequent for photos of art events I've participated. I wish I could foster deeper relationships with all the artists who came over. Need to peel off my shyness.
Comments
Post a Comment