The Food Collection
My friends and I go on a monthly date to catch up on each other's lives and most of the time we do that by eating out.
Fastfood
When we want a diverse array of dishes we just go to the food court because then we wouldn't have to argue where to eat.
Stepho's
Behold, downtown's best Greek restaurant.
![]() |
| Grilled Chicken |
![]() |
| Kebab |
![]() |
| Kalamari |
These cheeseballs are way better than KFC's cheese pops, huge, cheesy and yummy with a sour cream sauce.
Red Robin's
I will never never go to a slightly more expensive restaurant knowing I cannot finish what I ordered.
Boston Pizza
![]() |
| strawberry cheesecake |
Japanese Dishes
Deacon's Corner has a diner feel and they're very expensive for a burger joint. I think they're banking on being part of the Historical Gastown but other than that their food isn't even good. I don't really enjoy eating their. I feel like it's a waste of so much money when I could go elsewhere and eat much more delicious food at cheaper prices.
I love it when I'm eating out with my friends because there's always an array of dishes to choose from. Despite the fact that some of us can be choosy, we still reach a compromise (although it takes along time to order!)
I really love Asian Cuisine the best with the exception of Onion Rings.
















Comments
Post a Comment