Don't Dessert Me

Sweets and Drinks to lighten up our winter days! But then again Spring is here and Summer is on its way so better get ready for a flood of Ice cream photos.

Qoola's Frozen Yogurt
I hate having to make the froyo myself because I end up putting in too much and paying more than what I bargained for. It's hard to stop yourself when there's all sorts of flavor and toppings.



White Spot's Ice Cream Fudge
Honestly I don't know what it's called, I made that title up. Hot fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream topped with whip cream and drizzled in chocolate syrup... If it's so sinful then why do we go to heaven?


Red Robbin's Mint Milkshake
Their milkshake brings all the tummies in the yard, damn right it's better than . . . I like mint, who could could resist ordering a Mint Milkshake? Three words: Mint Milk Shake. I was a goner but the again it makes you thirsty afterwards.


Red Robbin's Margarita
Margarita always sounds nice specially when you put it on your facebook and twitter. "Just drank some margarita" or "getting high with the girls on margarita!". Margarita, margarita... well sorry to disappoint you but  we didn't look so pretty when we sipped the stuff. You'd imagine we had beautiful faces but no, I think our expression was more like "Aaack! Eeeh.."


Cupcake Girls' Cupcake
My friend has a thing for cupcakes. I always have to cover his eyes every time we pass a cupcake store. This time though he had an excuse to buy. The first time he said he deserved a treat, the second time he thought it would be a good present for our host during an overnight party. I don't know how to describe cupcakes, I'm not sure how they're supposed to taste but these were really good. I love the red velvet and the chocolate. It was very rich and I really felt like I was eating velvet, you know?!



Stepho's Tea
Stepho's is our favorite Greek Restaurant, it's always packed with people because they have really good food   at a reasonable price. We didn't know their tea would be as good! My friend and I simultaneously took a sip and when I looked at him he had the same expression as I had. A weird, dreamy, happy, dazed look.


Marble Slab Ice Cream
I wanted to work here, I don't know but I think when you work in a place full of colourful and delicious things you won't  get tired as much. So the girl at the counter told us that they were slightly more expensive because... I don't remember but I do remember that they have big servings so if you're not much of a big eater you can go for the smallest size. I had green tea ice cream. I've always loved green tea ice cream :)


Comments

Popular Posts