Pin it up, girl!
I was planning on attending a pin button making workshop that would cost me $30 dollars but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. My sister informed me that there would be a pin button workshop at the Stonesoup Festival where she was volunteering. When I checked it I realized that the person giving the workshop was the same one where I was planning to attend but this one was for free! So I went to the festival and had so much fun making my own personalized pin-buttons. I got one free pin button and the rest were for a dollar each.
Making our own designs
Ready for the last step!
Lo and behold! My creations :D
On the previous day I had gone for a swim and so I was unable to wake up early, I thought I would miss the event but my sister called so I could come over. I was so worried I would miss it but I didn't! Would you believe my luck? I'm so glad I went!



Comments
Post a Comment