A List of Duties

There's too much in my head going on right now that it has to spill over pen and paper. I'm currently trying to write some formal letters just to get things done before the end of July. I have other things to settle come August that's why as early as now I'm already panicking about my to-do lists.

  1. pray
  2. quiet time
  3. concentrate energies on positivity
  4. wake-up early in the morning
  5. don't sleep late
  6. laundry batch one
  7. laundry batch two
  8. write email to the university registrar
  9. write letters to three friends and send them through post
  10. paint
  11. save
  12. settle everything for school!!!
  13. do not panic
  14. aikido
  15. soccer
  16. diet
  17. exercise
  18. swim
  19. capoiera
Oh and as you can see I haven't done much for this month but I know I ought to, why am I being so hard on myself when it's just the start of the month???

Today is the last day of bad habits.

Comments

Popular Posts