little things
It's been almost a month since I last updated my blog. I've been so caught up with work that I haven't been able to sort out my thoughts (except those about work ugh). I'm seething right now, from what, I cannot exactly pinpoint. I have a theory though, I think that encountering a hundred different people a day weakens one's energies much like how one is exposed to germs and gets lowered resistance. So I'll just be blogging about the little things I usually overlook in my everyday life:
One of those random strolls at the park that makes you feel a whole lot better about the world. I loved watching roaming bunnies, grandmother willow and water lilies.
Little treats for the tongue and the soul.
Roses picked right from the front yard of the apartment building.
Homemade food experiments.
Random sweets and treats from mum.
Wonderful graphic novels borrowed from the library.
Having the trail all to myself while going to work. A moment of peace.
A beautiful portrait placed in the apartment lobby.
Plants, my only living companions in the house most of the time (even though they're dying).
Microwavable food, for the many times I am too hungry, too busy or too late.
And for some spare time I found to create my specialty meal, the baked short ribs.
For food, plants, literature, art and short trips I thank you for making life a lit bearable.
One of those random strolls at the park that makes you feel a whole lot better about the world. I loved watching roaming bunnies, grandmother willow and water lilies.
Moments where I chance upon old apartment complex that reminds you of the '60s-70's. There's a sense of nostalgia that lingers in this scene, well at least for me.
Little treats for the tongue and the soul.
Roses picked right from the front yard of the apartment building.
Homemade food experiments.
Random sweets and treats from mum.
Wonderful graphic novels borrowed from the library.
Having the trail all to myself while going to work. A moment of peace.
A beautiful portrait placed in the apartment lobby.
Plants, my only living companions in the house most of the time (even though they're dying).
Microwavable food, for the many times I am too hungry, too busy or too late.
And for some spare time I found to create my specialty meal, the baked short ribs.
For food, plants, literature, art and short trips I thank you for making life a lit bearable.









Comments
Post a Comment