The Bold One


MAKE UP! I've never had my own pair of lipstick before. Oh I did but I won it in a contest so that doesn't count. So while my friend and I were browsing through the store, I happened to try this lipstick for fun. My friend and I found it so cute we decided to buy it before it's sold out. The lip liner was the last in the store too. So here's to my first ever lipstick and lip liner. Also, I decided to wear make-up once in a while because most people think I'm somewhere between 16 and 18. . . and sometimes that's not a good thing.

I bought all these in Sephora but the brand is called Makeup Forever. It's pretty neat. It stays on for hours and even though it's bright pink, it doesn't look too tacky.

It's quite bold but I've always loved edgy outfits and bold colors. It's been my style in college and I want to channel that here too. My mom doesn't like my style because she's the classic dresser, I'm the drastic one, I even plan on dying my hair purple or blue. But since mom won't let me, I'll stick with this one first then!




Here's how it looks on me! 



Comments

Popular Posts