Dramatic Tuesdays
When I'm feeling restless, I always try to sit and paint. It's been my kind of therapy ever since. My mother first introduced me to the idea of therapy painting when I was about eighteen. Having a mild case of self-induced anxiety disorder I would walk back and forth across the room muttering, talking to myself and shaking my head. Thankfully I had a few art materials at our old creaking home so even though I seemed to be painting like I was writing nonsense I still felt better. Tonight I am feeling restless, and I have no idea why. I tried messaging my boyfriend, surfing the net, even drinking a can of beer to quell this weird energy brimming in me but to no avail. That's when I decided to sit down and paint. And it somehow did the trick. I stopped intentionally annoying the entire household and became still. Here's the product of my art therapy. I think I just needed a hug from someone I miss so much.
P.S I painted on the journal you gave me, love you.
Lalalala 'cause samtayms when we PAINT, the honesty's too much that I have to close my eyes and cryyyyy. I wanna hold you 'til I die, 'til we both break down and cry! I wanna hold you 'til this fear in me suuuubsiiiidess!!!
P.S I painted on the journal you gave me, love you.
Lalalala 'cause samtayms when we PAINT, the honesty's too much that I have to close my eyes and cryyyyy. I wanna hold you 'til I die, 'til we both break down and cry! I wanna hold you 'til this fear in me suuuubsiiiidess!!!
Comments
Post a Comment