Skip to main content
Hohum hohumhoo

- I just had my hair cut, it's not as drastic as people would expect it to be. Instead, it's very subtle, just a few layers at the front, creating a little volume for my hair. My hair looks shorter when styled but at the back it's really the same length as it was before. Ever since I chopped off my hair really short, I've always wanted to do something drastic to my hair. I'm not so happy with this one mainly because it's not much of an experiment. I was planning on getting full bangs but got cold feet. So, I'm planning on getting full bangs the next time I get my hair cut which will be along way from now.
- I've missed two consecutive Capoeira classes, tomorrow being my third absence. I don't want to miss class but I went on a day-trip last week and this week we're celebrating my sister's birthday. I love Capoeira but it takes a lot of effort just going to class because I live so far away from the gym.
- Tomorrow, I have so many things to do! Papers to fix and letters to send. I never run out of things to do on my day off. It's pretty sad.
- Lastly, it is official but I'm waiting until it's really official, you know?
Comments
Post a Comment