On my favorite restaurant

One of my favorite restaurant would be A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante (the one located at Glorietta) because:

  1. They're not expensive
  2. generous portions
  3. their meatball spag is the best!
  4. all other pasta are really good
  5. i love pizza too
  6. comfortable
  7. i just feel happy when i eat there
  8. i always go there with my good friend
  9. it has locations in numerous malls around metro manila

And I know this is not a photo of A Veneto but of Sbarro but I don't have a photo of any dish from my favorite restaurant which is ironic but who cares. I cannot post anything without a photo!

I would do  post on North Park but I have to search my albums, here's what I have to say about it though, everytime I go there I end up full 'till my throat, I forget I ever enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular Posts