Context is Key?

My cousin has been pounding me to resume my writing activities but so far all I've come up with are strings of phrases and random thoughts. I jot them down on my fancy little journal without much thought, I don't know if they will be any use to me because most of my relevant thoughts are lost in my head due to memory failure. Yes, the absence of a pen and paper is crucial but I'm not one to dwell on it. I'm comfortable giving off the impression that I'm quite shallow. I've been comfortable with that ever since I entered college. Telling the world too much of my personal life makes me uncomfortable. There is a disadvantage to it though, when you're too cryptic. People pass judgment too quickly by ones tweets or facebook status. Forget context. They will react too swiftly to even think. If such few words could elicit a reaction, how much more for one paragraph? An entire essay? Then again, maybe a torrent of words will render them speechless. I guess it's worth a try. So once again, let the writing begin.

Comments

Popular Posts