craft and fun

I went to the bookstore thinking there would be a sale on the book i've been wanting to buy for months, unfortunately there wasn't any so I bought it before anyone could get a hold of the last copy in store.

I got this cow pen which makes a moo sound when you click it. There was also a camera pen that made shutter sounds but they were all out of their containers and probably had their batteries used up. I now use this pen to write on my journals. It was too cute to pass up! It works well too.




Here's the book I've been talking about. I've been sewing sock monkeys and I decided to sew different kinds of animals. The book teaches you seven basic stitches and a variety of sock dolls you could make. It's also beautifully illustrated, with lots of photographs.


Bought some socks at the dollar store and a pair of quite expensive socks for sock monkeys!


I don't use a sewing machine to make my sock dolls, they're all hand-sewn. It just means that despite their unique quirks, they're all clumsily sewn.  And that is the truth. Let's hope I improve on this chosen craft (If I don't find something else to distract me with!)

Comments

Popular Posts