Hello Autumn :)
On the first day of fall my sib and I went out for a little walk. I was holed up in the house all week but it still took a lot of convincing to get me out.
We passed through the park and enjoyed looking at the brown and red fallen leaves.
It was so cold out we decided to have burgers, onion rings and coffee at the nearby mall.
We took the long route home and along the way but we chanced upon an icecream shop and decided to have two scoops of gelato on such a cold day! I had pistachio and brooklyn cheesecake gelato while sib had nutella and rocky road gelato. We ate our ice creams and drank our coffee while admiring the beautiful houses we passed by.
We even passed by the community garden where we volunteered for a day. It was nice seeing our hard work pay off. There used to be no plants in this plot of land.
Fall didn't use to be so cold but I love how the cold wind pierces my skin. I also love how the trees look more dramatic now that their leaves are falling off. The sight and sound of crows add more drama to the already eerie landscape.
We passed through the park and enjoyed looking at the brown and red fallen leaves.
It was so cold out we decided to have burgers, onion rings and coffee at the nearby mall.
We took the long route home and along the way but we chanced upon an icecream shop and decided to have two scoops of gelato on such a cold day! I had pistachio and brooklyn cheesecake gelato while sib had nutella and rocky road gelato. We ate our ice creams and drank our coffee while admiring the beautiful houses we passed by.
We even passed by the community garden where we volunteered for a day. It was nice seeing our hard work pay off. There used to be no plants in this plot of land.
Fall didn't use to be so cold but I love how the cold wind pierces my skin. I also love how the trees look more dramatic now that their leaves are falling off. The sight and sound of crows add more drama to the already eerie landscape.
Looking back, I'm glad my sib asked me to come with her. A walk is always good for the heart and the soul.

Comments
Post a Comment