brainstorming
I was sitting in my Communications for New Media class thinking about what to write for Huni's blog. It was good timing because we were talking about content and effective ways to attract online readers. Looking back I realized I've already failed the first rule of the inverted pyramid; no catchy phrase. Assuming that the audience has the attention span of a gerbil, I have already lost the readers at this point.
I don't mind though because what I post here is more for personal consumption and I rarely advertise my blog to friends. But since I've been invited to be a guest blogger I've been racking my brains for ideas. A fashion blogger I definitely am not, and when it comes to food my descriptions are but minimal, as for travel? It's not my habit to tell the world where I've been and am off to (but maybe that will change, we'll see).
Everything in here is a gist of what I am. Basically, a person with ADD, who gets excited about one thing, starts a series of projects and is never able to finish them. Well, I do finish some of my projects but let's just say I get so caught up in the excitement that I am too quick to jump from one activity to another.
With all these thoughts laid out, I actually have an idea now!
ning! i'm so more excited than ever. i heart your writing!
ReplyDeletesenkyu senkyu! sorry i've been taking too long. i'm so bad at deadlines :'(
ReplyDelete