Cooking from Scratch
Hi! Sharing with you an entry I wrote about a year ago, when I was still starting to learn how to cook. Well, look at me now! Lol. This is when I realize that we all do start from somewhere.
July 2010
"Summer has been my bumming month. Although I haven't been too productive over the past months I did develop some new activities. I've recently started wall climbing. The pajama boys introduced it to me because i've been complaining about gaining weight. I signed up for membership at a reasonable price and we climb almost weekly. I'm also improving on my cooking. I cook breakfast everyday and I'm proud to say I don't stick to frying anymore. I realized i shouldn't really be grumpy about it. I use that everyday chore as my revenge and so I have made guinea pigs out of my family. I think i've developed a wonderful distinct sense of smell. I was able to imitate my sister's dish just by remembering the aroma. Not to mention i'm now able to distinguish what's lacking in a mixture. Other than that I've started playing football again because i'm trying to pick it up before i leave. "
Guinea pigs out of my family? Now they're just pigs! I'm joking!
July 2010
"Summer has been my bumming month. Although I haven't been too productive over the past months I did develop some new activities. I've recently started wall climbing. The pajama boys introduced it to me because i've been complaining about gaining weight. I signed up for membership at a reasonable price and we climb almost weekly. I'm also improving on my cooking. I cook breakfast everyday and I'm proud to say I don't stick to frying anymore. I realized i shouldn't really be grumpy about it. I use that everyday chore as my revenge and so I have made guinea pigs out of my family. I think i've developed a wonderful distinct sense of smell. I was able to imitate my sister's dish just by remembering the aroma. Not to mention i'm now able to distinguish what's lacking in a mixture. Other than that I've started playing football again because i'm trying to pick it up before i leave. "
Guinea pigs out of my family? Now they're just pigs! I'm joking!
Comments
Post a Comment