It Must be the Scarf
It's officially fall and I can feel the BRRR!!! I bought a new scarf from Forever 21 Men's collection and I've been wearing it every chance I get. My friend was eyeing the scarf but I fell inlove with it so I bought it too. Now we both have the same scarves, but we've both never been caught wearing them at the same time.
I'm his "dakilang alalay" (dignified assistant) here, carrying his bag and jacketwhile he transforms into a fashion designer/journalist/model and whatever stereotype comes with having that scarf around one's neck!
Here's a clearer view of the outfit. Just a plain red long-sleeved tee, a black jacket, black, white and gray scarf, leggings, and a greenish to grayish skirt with hints of red.
Top by H&M
Scarf and boots by Forever 21
Bag by American Eagle
Jacket by Bench.
P.S
At the VIFF Screening, Marlon Rivera the director of Babae sa Septic Tank asked us if we were film majors. Although I am, I still think it's the scarf that says it all.



Comments
Post a Comment