school is not bull.


My left eye's been twitching like crazy. 3/4 of my day is spent facing the monitor. It's even a miracle that I don't have much homework to do over the weekend because . . . I have an exam and a final project to submit instead! 

Since we've been surveying websites and pinpointing what works and what  doesn't, I've become so critical with the sites I visit. Specially when they're online shops, restaurants and hotels! I'm like a spoiled costumer who's taken it to an online level. It peeves me when I click a company's logo and it doesn't take you back to home. That's supposed to be standard! Other than that I really think people should start investing on web designers and information architects. It's so easy for other people to proclaim they're web designers it's annoying. There are lots of easy mistake one can make, you'd think it's just a little error but it affects user experience in a huge way.  

People nowadays prefer to browse online before going to the physical store itself. In a way, your website has become your face. If it's ugly, doesn't load properly, and  shows little information ,you can be sure that potential customers will quickly exit from your website to look for a better one. 

And because I am now ranting I will stop.

I love it when school pounds you hard, I love the fact that I don't have time to be lazy. As much as I love sleep, I feel guilty when I'm idle.

Comments

Popular Posts