Choking from too much love :D

Today I spent the night with my friends.  Arvin and Maria had a fight and I was declared Switzerland, which was kind of awkward. In the end Arvin called Maria to eat dinner at his place.

Arvin and I were trying to brew the tea I brought him, we were so psyched about it when suddenly someone knocked on the glass window. We almost jumped out of our skins! It was Maria and she was trying to climb into the veranda...it was so hilarious we stood there dumbfounded! I forgot to grab the camera to capture her struggle.

We had dinner and so much conversation, we made future plans, scared eachother with ghost stories and talked about our gradeschool traumas. we walked the entire stretch from Arvin's apartment to the train station because we couldn't wait 14 minutes for the bus. The city was beautiful, it was shimmering from all the lights. Never mind that I was going to get scolded for going home late, I felt so alive.

When I got home, I checked my email. My professor already posted our midterm grades and I freaked out. I blacked out during the exam and I've been anxious about it. I still checked my grade though. I didn't expect it but I got 8/10! Weeee!!! HAHAHAHAHA I'm so happy. I'm really really happy! I find happiness in things like these because I'm a true nerd inside!

Then I got two emails from myself sent a year ago (through futureme.org) and I felt at peace and happy with myself. All I can say to my younger self is that you've been a very brave girl. And I will follow what my heart told me to do if ever the going gets tough again. I will listen to you, to myself.


Here's an excerpt.



There is so much to be happy and thankful about, you only have to let it in and accept it.

I am so at peace right now, I hope this lasts.

So with that, I bid you all a happy goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts