I bagged a bag!

I am a bag hoarder. I can't beat my friend's 50+ collection but I love bags more than I love shoes. Shoes are so-so, I can live with just 3 pairs as long as they fit the occasion.

I have had bags I've loved and lost along the way. Most of them I've given away to friends and strangers before I moved out of the country. I do feel a pang of regret for parting with some of them (i.e my white canvas bag, cambodian sling bag and my casual kimbell bag. ) but along the way I find a few good ones that can ease the loss.


So, lo and behold!



I had to get my hands on these two classic piece I found at the thrift store.
The color, the lines. It screams classic. I'm so happy I wanna hoard more!

Comments

Popular Posts