I have the dumb
I can't take it anymore, the sponge is full someone needs to squeeze my brain empty again. Today I've had two final exams both of which also had final projects due. I felt awful because I was reading through my notes but when I came across the same questions in the exam nothing would come out. It was frustrating because I knew I scored low on both written exams. I hope I score well in the hands-on part.
Tomorrow I have an interview presentation for the first class. I also have to hand in an essay on Seth Godin before midnight. For the second class I have five web banner comps to submit and a midterms exam on top of that.
This is driving me nuts. I have no time to absorb everything I've been learning because my hands are full with all the projects they give us for every single subject in every single week.
I really want to learn everything but there's just no time. And no matter how I try to pace my work load there's still an overlapping of work.
But despite everything, I still try to look good as much as possible!
Wore a really bright hot pink polo today.
Tomorrow I have an interview presentation for the first class. I also have to hand in an essay on Seth Godin before midnight. For the second class I have five web banner comps to submit and a midterms exam on top of that.
This is driving me nuts. I have no time to absorb everything I've been learning because my hands are full with all the projects they give us for every single subject in every single week.
I really want to learn everything but there's just no time. And no matter how I try to pace my work load there's still an overlapping of work.
But despite everything, I still try to look good as much as possible!
Wore a really bright hot pink polo today.

Comments
Post a Comment