School.
I wrote my interview piece on the skytrain on my way to school this morning. When I arrived in class I quickly crammed a powerpoint presentation. Funny part about procrastination is it gets your creative juice flowing and it gets you working. The funny thing about today though is. . . we were short on time and I didn't have to present. And oh, the article's actually due this midnight which should have given me more time to write it down. But I'm done!
So I continued working on my roughs for graphics class. Which was pretty useless because I realized that I had a limited color palette and I should just have scanned this into photoshop and worked on it there. To think I made five drawings of the same illustration! There goes my effort. :|
So I just doodled in class and submitted my exercise online. I have nothing to do until I get my hands on a scanner and my notes for HTML class. I'll be studying when I get home.
Wow the week goes by so fast.



Comments
Post a Comment