The sleepyhead's mid-morning chore.
I forgot half of what my mother told me while I was half-asleep. People should never never never talk to a groggy person, they say yes to anything. I slept late to finish Like Crazy and get a start on Crazy, Stupid, Love and I've had 7 hours of sleep in total minus the morning interruption. I'm still very groggy but I have decided to execute the list of tasks I just procured at the top of my head a few minutes ago. The key word here is EXECUTE. EXZZZECUTE for more emphasis!
1) Lysol the Bear
2) Lysol the Monkey
3) Do the laundry
4) Clean up thy room
5) Drink tea
6) Bask in the sun
7) Finish my part if report for Information Architecture
8) Start on my Photoshop Project
9) Start on my other Photoshop Project
10) Create a "cleaning" playlist
11) Appreciate the daily joys of life
And yes I need to make a list because if I don't I get all anxious and stressed out.
I love checklists.
1) Lysol the Bear
2) Lysol the Monkey
3) Do the laundry
4) Clean up thy room
5) Drink tea
6) Bask in the sun
7) Finish my part if report for Information Architecture
8) Start on my Photoshop Project
9) Start on my other Photoshop Project
10) Create a "cleaning" playlist
11) Appreciate the daily joys of life
And yes I need to make a list because if I don't I get all anxious and stressed out.
I love checklists.
Comments
Post a Comment