A Week's Worth of Thoughts and Rants

1. I love mushrooms.
2. I love cheese, I drool over the cheese section in the grocery.
3. I believe in responsible risk-taking. Or at least calculated…
4. I like writing snailmail to friends, but it’s hard finding time to write lengthy handwritten letters.
5. My ex and I are really good friends and we don’t really consider eachother as exes and neither do our close friends so i guess i shouldn’t have mentioned the ex in the first place. Except that we were talking about morality and random topics that pop out of a facebook status.
6.the date i fondly remember most is the one with the architecture student who took me to see different art exhibits in a day and treated me to chicken inasal and pancit talangka. he was so nice and funny. i wish i wasn’t so troubled and fickle. 
7. I’m making a list of people I want to touch base with once I get home. And it’s those people I have taken for granted. They’re not necessarily people I’ve spent a lengthy amount of time with. Some of them I was with for just a few days on an internship, a few weeks working together on a play, or a few months in the same class, but ones who I’ve had an instant connection with.
8. *insert malutong na mura here* anong magagawa ko? ganito na ako eh, ganito na! *another malutong na mura*.
9. “Beware the cult of personality.”-Edgar Cayce
10. I am trying to find the last hot track of my passion. 
11. My mama said I was always the seeker. 
12. REVOLUTION!!!
13. I’ve always liked new age stuff.
14. Maybe I should be with Scotland Yard.
15. I want to watch Tintin.
16. My feet’s itching to go on a roadtrip. 
17. If one day you start feeling that all you had were bad moments with the person you love, start remembering and writing down the in-betweens. Memories can be muddled, exaggerated, even forgotten. We tend to keep the ones that were the best or worst, I think the random, ordinary ones should be remembered too because that’s where the chunk of your moments were spent. List them down and maybe you’ll see something in a different light
17. It’s okay, I’m not the most perfect girl in the world too anyway.
18. Marriage is a business partnership but instead of money, you’re investing emotions. When it ends though, just think that some partnerships dissolve overtime but not all of them are bad. Make sure your investment’s intact though. There are many ways to protect it without the need of being sly and cunning.
19. Why am I even talking about marriage when I don’t know anything about it.
20. It can be said for other relationships anyway, not necessarily just for marriage, so there!
21. I think I’m going to give a birthday month special treat to my friends in tumblr. 
22. Sometimes you start thinking if you’re paying so much just for the prestige.
23. I like December because I get gifts for Christmas then the next month I get another for my birthday. It’s just so unfair when people combine the two because others don’t get one gift, they get two in a year. So, I’m making a Christmas wishlist that can be spread out ‘til my birthday. Pick two! Don’t worry, I’m not pressuring you or anything. Or maybe I am *snickers
24. You’re not so good with timing. 
25. You can’t give students their school planner a term late. (-_-)
26. Dear classmates, I will only be taking modelling and acting jobs on the side. I would like to concentrate on being behind the scenes. But when I’m back you’ll be gone so I can finally say NO! :D
27. I have always hated it when people tell me I will have it easy in the future with my height and looks. You underestimate me too much. 
28. But since you said it, maybe i’ll capitalize on it someday and combine it with my killer skills. 
29. I really miss my dog. 
30. Sometimes you wonder if you’re missing out on the opportunity to be loved by someone else.
31. I think I talk to myself too much.
32. when my sister wakes up i will bug her with our project. 
33. I brewed her our favorite tea, bought an assorted cheesecake and lit candles on it just because. Okay, because she was sick and we just wanted to celebrate the good things in life :D
34. I told you, no amount of emotional sabotage can ruin my december or any month of the year. :)
35. I can be mean and condescending but in general I really don’t like condescending people. 
36. People should be judged according to their morals, not through their wealth, physical features or educational attainment. 
37. You cannot compare yourself to me (or vice versa) because you and I are not on the same wavelength. I’m not saying one of us is better, we’re just not on the same plane. 
38. Sometimes it makes me think if you’ve just been my safety blanket all this time.
39. I enjoyed making a pretend “trip itinerary” for our non-profit pitch.
40. I realized that if I just work at it I can write excellent articles for my Communications class.
41. Maybe I should concentrate on making my design brief.
42. It’s not like everything’s due tomorrow you know!
43. Well, it is.
44. I keep repeating the word “just”.
45.I think I have had too much to say, maybe I should keep some for myself.

Comments

Popular Posts