Playlist


A nice cover from Nouvelle Vague. The voice reminds me of the feeling I get when I'm waiting at the bus stop so I could go home after sleeping over at my friend's house. Not necessarily hung-over but definitely groggy in your crumpled shirt, with deep, dark eye sockets, hair in a messy bun, and definitely lacking a shower.



Arcade Fire's Sprawl II speaks to me. Echos! I love the lyrics and the sound but watching the video is quite distracting that I'd rather listen to it.


Lana Del Ray's Video Games sounds haunting and nostalgic! Adding to the nostalgia is her equally retro music video.


I can relate to Zee Avi's Concrete Wall. Reminds me of more turbulent days with a boy.



Jenny Lewis' Melt Your Heart also hits the stop. I love her voice, it's so cool and soothing, it adds to the painful feel of the song.


Metric's Black Sheep is another favorite for 2011.

Comments

Popular Posts