I tried to sit down and write but the excitement of winter break tore me away from doing my duty as a "blogger". Of course I still spent an enormous amount of time online but none of them dedicated to tweaking photos, adding captions and telling you all about it. 

In between the holiday season my hometown was ravaged by Typhoon Washi. It was terrible and I do not want to dwell into the details. It still makes me sad that I could not say how much more for my fellowmen who went through the tragedy.

I hope that this event would serve as a reminder, a lesson and a precaution for years to come. I hope that we never forget, I hope that we will strive to act on sustainable measures to prevent any more casualties.

I am very thankful that my friends and relative's lives were spared.

Comments

Popular Posts