The Newest Obsession

Make way for 2012's newest obsession:

SOAP!

Yes, barsoaps that come in pretty, delightful packaging and wonderful scents! It all started when we went into Sephora and discovered the Fresh brand.

Our favorite: Fresh's Citron de Vigne. 
We were instantly captivated by its neat packaging and the nostalgic smell of our childhood.

at 250g it's priced at $16.00, quite expensive compared to your average household soap.

The next few days I found myself wandering at Chapters and discovered another series of beautifully packaged soap from Tokyo Milk. 

Tokyo Milk's Bird

Tokyo Milk's  Bees

Tokyo Milk's Eiffel Tower 

All priced at $11.00, I was able to get a whiff of Tokyo Milk's Bird. It smelled sweet and fresh! From the reviews, I could say people loved it. It's quite big too so I think it would be a batter deal over some 150g soap that's priced at $10.00

Today, we went to Crabtree and Evelyn and I was going gaga over all the bar soaps because they all smelled great! These are my top 3 picks:

Crabtree &Evelyn's Black Sea Mud Seaweed 

Crabtree & Evelyn's Crabapple and Mulberry Soap

Crabtree & Evelyn's Lily triple-milled soap

All these are at 150g for $10.00. I bought the Crabapple and Mulberry soap because it smells really fresh and my family likes it too but the one that tops my list from Crabtree is their Black Sea Mud Seaweed Soap. I wouldn't mind getting that one as a birthday present (Or the Tokyo Milk Bar soaps)!

Speaking of my birthday, other ideas would be: tea, teaset, tea infuser, art materials, Chapters giftcard, Sephora giftcard, itunes giftcard, oven mittens, cooking classes, dance classes, I don't mind second-hand books either. Sorry for shamelessly telling you what I want but hey, maybe someone's listening *cough *cough! :))

Anyway, if I don't get them as presents I'm planning on trying them one after another when my bath soap runs out.

Try it out, and if you've already tried them, tell me what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts