Onwards 2012! (Cheesy Title)
Oh wow it's new year but instead of being excited I am absolutely mortified at the prospect of going back to school. My mom thinks this is awful since we were all so excited about me going to school and now, 3 months later I'm already dreading it.
Well, today I'm in a better mood to sit down and write about my plans for 2012. Sometimes you just get into this dark mood where you think the world is so hopeless. When I was 17 I felt invincible, now I feel like I'm not going anywhere. That feeling, that view should definitely change!
So, I'm pretty excited about school since we have a lot of new exciting courses for the winter term. I'm psyching myself to excel and go head-on with the projects, no more cramming! At the same time I have to properly schedule my work shift. I'm planning on doing 8-12 hours of work a week, but 4 hours for every shift since I don't think my body can take any more beating form an 8-hour shift!
At the same time, if I do get free time I plan on going to the gym, having a short run, a swim and a steam. I used to do this but I haven't been as diligent as I was last year.
The next thing is keeping a positive outlook at my future. I'm in this course because they equip you with the skills you need to know to get the job you want. I just need to find my niche and excel in it.
Another thing is I plan to draw every single day, I haven't had the chance to just sit and draw anything. Or even ponder on thoughts and play with words. Maybe right a line or two. I need to keep my creative juice flowing. The past three months took me by surprise and I need to steel myself for this coming term.
I need to stick with my blogs, make them nicer, continue posting great content, keep writing, keep the ideas flowing, keep the imagination, the fantasies.
I guess I should write about finding out what I like to do. Hmmm, what should I concentrate on, there's too many.
Anyway, let's reiterate this by making a bulleted list:
- Organize files for incoming winter term
- Finish fall term projects in time
- Arrange work-school schedule
- Leave time for exercise and leisure
- Do not cram, work on projects in advanced
- Draw, write in spare time or as often as you can (don't waste another year! Keep at it!)
- Find your niche, excel in it, keep practicing on Photoshop, illustrator and FCP
- Create great content, stick with your blog, admire it yourself, find beauty in it and be proud of it
- Write consistently
- Do not look back
- Do not let this year pass with you still thinking what the best year was, make this the best year!
- Don't rely on other people for your own happiness
- Remember, envision a bright future.
So that's about it! I'm working my way towards having my own business by the time I'm 22 and handling workshops too! See ya!
Update: Just got the best gift in the mail today! :))))))))) Thankyouuuu
Update: Just got the best gift in the mail today! :))))))))) Thankyouuuu

Comments
Post a Comment