Cravings
My friend was craving for some Japanese food so we went to one near their place. What I love about sushi places is their discount meals at night! This one was 20% off on all dishes.
Customary miso soup and tea.
Lots of choices to choose from, the pressure is on to pick the tastiest dish at the lowest price!
I ordered this pork teriyaki in a sizzling hot plate, which I didn't really enjoy because the pork wasn't as tender as I wanted it to be. There wasn't much variety of flavours in the dish too and although I like bean sprouts, I could have that at home.
The safest choice will always be a bento box or a sushi boat. You have a little bit of everything.
Don't you hate it? When you order something and you get disappointed at the end? That's why eating out must always be special because you're looking for something that's even better than home cooked meals.
I either pick ones I've never tried, ones that sound special, ones that I don't know how to make myself or ones that are tried and tested,

Comments
Post a Comment