Favorite Food

I'm so behind on my food blogging!




Chinese Fastfood! What's a better deal than a cup of rice and two of your favorite choices at $6.99?
I line up here 98% of the time. 

In the Philippines, there's so much more choices especially in SM North and Megamall. My favorite happens to be BODHI, it's vegetarian fastfood with lots of delicious Filipino dishes to choose from. They have good deals like 2 viands and a cup of rice for 69 pesos, unfortunately that's limited to dine-in customers only which I found extremely annoying since I wanted to save a lot of money and enjoy their food in the silence of my own room.  And does it really make any difference? I'm sure lots more would buy their food if they didn't have such restrictions. 

I'm not sure if they're still around or if their prices have changed. The last I've been there was 2 years ago. But I'd love it if more people appreciated their dishes, so they'd open up more branches!

Comments

Popular Posts