I broke my lunch diet today. I had A&W Uncle Sirloin Burger with onion rings and a medium cup of rootbeer. Although I did climb four flights of stairs I still feel fat. I hate the feeling when my stomach is bulging right after a meal. This is what I’ve never had when I was thin. That’s why I drink tea like there’s no tomorrow, it helps with my digestion. I ran out of jasmine green tea (panic mode!) so I’m trying Tazo’s Passion Tea. I don’t like it, it tastes too fruity for me. I like my tea more on the herbal side. Anyway I’m listening to Nouvelle Vague,  John Mayer, Lana Del Ray and Birdy right now while I juggle my research on nanotechnology with some side doodles of Vi Hart’s math and snakes and refreshing my knowledge on Art history along the way.  Oh and I'm breaking my diet still by sneaking a bite (fine, three bites ) of apple pie.

I can’t wait for my digestive system to speed up! This is the (real) reason why I’m staying up late! OOPS. Sorry TMI. Haha!

Comments

Popular Posts