I Can Hear You Now!
Hellooo! I managed to snag a pair of badass headphones for my audio class. I've been surfing the net, reading reviews and getting comparisons from different brands and models. So when I finally decided to get these badboys I just went to Long & McQuade and instantly got the box. The salesman let me listen to it too. I already knew I wanted it, so when I heard the sounds coming from the headphones it just reinforced my resolve to purchase the AKG K77. I was out of there faster than I arrived!
Listening to music is such a pleasure now. I'm hearing parts I've never heard before and I can actually make out some for the instruments playing in the sound. These are really good if you're looking for high-quality headphones at a lower price. It's usually for home-studios, monitoring and studio recording. I'm pretty sure this is what our instructor wanted us to get so I'm guessing this is a semi-professional over the ear headphones with flat response. The headphones' structure actually comes in plastic so that's a bit of a con, but it's very light-weight and comfortable. So if you want to get a good set of headphones I suggest you give your wallet a rest and stay away from Beats for a while. AKG's been in the music business for a long time and they're known for their audio equipment.
Best to try these ones out at your local music shop and hear for yourself!
Let me know what you think. :D
Comments
Post a Comment