Ingrata
I think if God were a vindictive god he would be throwing lightning bolts at me all the while saying "You ungrateful child!" I have prayed and asked for this and here I am feeling lost, despondent and hopeless. I am not happy as I thought I would be. What does it take for someone to be happy with his/her situation?
I prayed to god that I would have an avenue for my creativity but from experience I can say that too much will paralyze you and squish you dry.
There's tons to be done and I am out of creative ideas. Here's a tip :
When you are bored with nothing to do, usually all those ideas will pop into your head in a flash. Write them down! Do not rely on your memory because it will always fail you. And once you're stuck in a situation like I am now, you can always look back and review those brilliant ideas.
Anyway, enough writing for tonight. I still have to finish my Design Essentials project.
I am still frustrated though, I have done so many projects yet it still feels like I haven't been productive!
There isn't enough time to be creative, then agian this program prepares you for the "real world"and in the real world you don't exercise much creative control.
Still! I would like to make a project unhurried, untroubled by other pending projects, I want to be able to concentrate and make something that isn't half-baked!
When I go back to Uni, I will not take all my majors at once. I need to have balance between hands-on and theory. I'm going to enroll in humanities, literature, and social studies subjects! I need brain food. I feel like I'm being dumbed down. That's what I like about Uni, you can still get away with exercising your creativity. I miss film school but I shouldn't be longing for that right now.
Maybe I shouldn't keep saying "I don't have time!" and instead create time. I shall keep this new mantra in mind:
"I have time, I have time, I have all the time in the world."
I will refrain from looking at time in a linear manner.
I have time. I am enjoying what I do. I am learning so much. I am gaining so many skills. I am happy and content.
I prayed to god that I would have an avenue for my creativity but from experience I can say that too much will paralyze you and squish you dry.
There's tons to be done and I am out of creative ideas. Here's a tip :
When you are bored with nothing to do, usually all those ideas will pop into your head in a flash. Write them down! Do not rely on your memory because it will always fail you. And once you're stuck in a situation like I am now, you can always look back and review those brilliant ideas.
Anyway, enough writing for tonight. I still have to finish my Design Essentials project.
I am still frustrated though, I have done so many projects yet it still feels like I haven't been productive!
There isn't enough time to be creative, then agian this program prepares you for the "real world"and in the real world you don't exercise much creative control.
Still! I would like to make a project unhurried, untroubled by other pending projects, I want to be able to concentrate and make something that isn't half-baked!
When I go back to Uni, I will not take all my majors at once. I need to have balance between hands-on and theory. I'm going to enroll in humanities, literature, and social studies subjects! I need brain food. I feel like I'm being dumbed down. That's what I like about Uni, you can still get away with exercising your creativity. I miss film school but I shouldn't be longing for that right now.
Maybe I shouldn't keep saying "I don't have time!" and instead create time. I shall keep this new mantra in mind:
"I have time, I have time, I have all the time in the world."
I will refrain from looking at time in a linear manner.
I have time. I am enjoying what I do. I am learning so much. I am gaining so many skills. I am happy and content.


Comments
Post a Comment