Food Diaries

To be honest, I have not been dilligent in my exercise. I've skipped the gym for two months now and I've only gone to the tracks two times. I don't know what's better, feeling like a hamster on a treadmill or jogging outside at 4°C. 

I will miss my jogging partner when she goes on vacation but she promised me we'll do this regularly when she's back.




As for my diet. . . I still cannot stop myself from buying a donair everytime I pass by the neighborhood falafel shop.


And the chips? Not as enticing as before.


Here's a look at how my diet fluctuates. Subs, fish, salad rolls, vermicelli, more salads and a blueberry pomegranate smoothie from McDonald's.

It's hard working in a fastfood so I always try to get grilled chicken during my break.


This was my lunch today.


I also munch on carrot sticks when I can't find something to eat.

Hopefully, this is what you call an improvement. I do see the difference in my face, my double chin doesn't stand out on its own anymore but I haven't checked my weight.

Oh wait, yes I'm still guilty on spontaneously buying buffalo chicken at wings at 7-11, ice cream and chocolates at the convenience store and gas station.


My mother has also banned my from baking any more goodies, lest I gain more weight.


I've noticed that I bake when I'm stressed out from school, that's why the whole month of march was just filled with cupcake and muffin goodness.


You realize how much calories you're taking in when you make your own food...


 But other than that, I think I'm doing well with curbing my rice intake. :D

Comments

  1. You're well on your way towards achieving your fitness goal! The subs and the salad look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i hope this finally works.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts