Grocery Goodies
I dropped by the mall today to inform my manager that I had someone take over my shift, then I remembered I had ran out of peppermint tea so I went inside the grocery.
I really enjoy grocery shopping, my favorite sections are the cheese, milk, instant frozen goods, tea, and baking section. Here are some of the goodies that made my day:
1) Blueberry Muffin Mix- I thought about making cupcakes but if you're like me ( a noob in baking) then Quaker's premixed muffins are for you. It's so easy to make and it tastes good by default.
2) Basil Seeds- I've been thinking about it for weeks. I wanted a plant but I didn't want to buy one, I wanted to see if I could work my green thumb. Plus, it's almost spring! I don't have a pet, so growing a small plant is the best option.
4) Cream of Tartar- I've been planning to make Brazo de Mercedes for a while but I was missing this particular ingredient. So when I find the time, I can finally make one.
How about you, what's your favorite grocery section? Goodies? And what's your favorite tea?!

Comments
Post a Comment