Let's Go Away


You know it's bad when you don't feel tired but everybody around you tells you you look tired.
I was a little stressed out this week but I didn't feel any body pain and I was pretty upbeat so I thought I was doing fine. I even extended an hour of work last night because it was really busy.

I'm sure there were signs, like how I couldn't type on my computer properly or talk to people coherently.

 It wasn't until I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 10 am that I realized  I was exhausted. 
It's a scary thing when your mind and body don't register the fatigue and all of a sudden you collapse.

That's why I really want to get away for a few days this spring break. Maybe take a bus to the countryside or the near islands. Too much of school, computers, and people is toxic.

We should listend to our bodies. Young people are always reckless with theirs because they feel invincible but it does take its toll when we get older. Can't believe I'm saying this while I'm still in my twenties!

Comments

  1. I feel your pain dear. I'm only 23 but I'm exhausted like hell with all the things to be done especially in school. We really need to have a break once in a while.Btw, Are you a Filipno? :)

    God Bless!

    http://thedevilwearsukay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it's hard to find the right timing to take a break too. Too many responsibilities to take care of before we can get away :)

      Yes, I'm 100% Filipino :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts