Quiet Times
Weekends are very very special to me. I spend it at home regenerating. This past week though I have not had the liberty of enjoying my weekends in solitude. I did however finally dared to skip some of my classes.
I got burnt-out from school. Everyweek has been a hell week since the term started.
It was good spending a weekday at home.
I took a photo of these cute notebooks that sold for $.99
I did still work on school stuff since my conscience wouldn't let me rest. It's hard coming up with ideas when you've been drained a great amount of creative juice. This is a storyboard I did for our video production class.
Then I stopped to take in the sight of these beautiful tulips in our living room. Sometimes you have to take a pause and see the nice little things you have in life.
After generally lazing around the entire day, my sib and I went out and jogged at a nearby school track. It was freezing at 4C but we enjoyed the exercise.
That was a day well-spent.



Comments
Post a Comment