Things that perk up my day

I think it's important to have a touch of magic in our lives. Even the little things make a big difference when you're going through a rough day. Here's some of a few things that makes me happy:


Soap for the Month of April: Sting in the Tail’s Olive Soap with crushed walnut kernel.

The suds take a while to rinse which I find better because you don’t need to use too much of the soap since it makes a rich and generous lather. 



I love the textured packaging and the simple and elegant design,


It’s being marketed as a gift for gardeners but it smelled so good I couldn’t resist.



The scent is natural and fresh, while the texture is beady and rough.


My mom buys flowers everytime the old ones wilt away. 





I love looking at pretty bread. 



Treat yourself to little things, maybe a stem of roses, a croissant, a lovely scented soap or even just a cutely wrapped candy. It makes you feel better, the way even a few coins in your pocket can make you feel more confident.

Comments

  1. Lovely finds! Share some of your soaps, please! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding beautiful things like these! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts