The Versatile Blogger Award
Wee! I got tagged by Chi, Yen and Czar. Since I don't have much audience in this blog I'd be glad to share 7 random things about me. Hahaha.
- I cannot be dragged to church.
2. I'm a film student who dislikes being asked who my favorite director is. I have my favorite films but I don't have any favorite directors. Maybe I do but stylistically I don't.
3. I love soccer and I play it but I don't have any favorite team nor do I watch games on TV.
4. I don't like chicken tinola.
5. I love cooking because it's the best example of "practice makes perfect". The more you keep at it, the more you improve and my cooking's improved so much over the past year!
6. I go giddy and super gigil whenever I see a Jollibee mascot. I cannot help but get excited and hug them.
7. I have frequent migraines.
4. I don't like chicken tinola.
5. I love cooking because it's the best example of "practice makes perfect". The more you keep at it, the more you improve and my cooking's improved so much over the past year!
6. I go giddy and super gigil whenever I see a Jollibee mascot. I cannot help but get excited and hug them.
7. I have frequent migraines.

Comments
Post a Comment