My Life in Instagram: Part I
Not in any particular order:
1) The Jengga + Vodka challenge.
Whoever makes the tower fall had to drink a shot of vodka, that was on top of the beer we've been drinking. I swear, we were waltzing our way home after that game.
2.) CDR-KING Laptop Sleeve and Pen Tablet.
There was a time when my friends would come looking for me and I was always at a CDR-King store, in different branches, buying different things. The reason: CDR-King has hundreds of gadgets at super cheap prices and I was just crazy for it. My sister bought me these during her vacation in the Philippines. So, I'm so happy. This is the only thing missing in Canada!
3) Late Sunset.
It's almost summer, and I love the fact that it's still pretty bright when I get home at 9 pm.
4) Buffalo Chicken Wings.
7-11's instant spicy hot buffalo wings, my quickfix when I'm craving for real chicken meat.
5) Homemade Lunches.
I love making my own burgers! We used to buy lots of beef patties and I would customize mine with celery sticks. My cousin (who was 10 years older) would ask me to make him one. I was probably 11 or 12 at the time.
6) Doodling professors.
I have a habit of doodling my professors while in class and forgetting to close my notebook. So when a professor comes near me, asks me a question, or checks on my work, they can actually see the doodle I did of them. So far, everybody's been so kind as to give me a poker face reaction.
this is my current Mandarin Teacher, and yes, I have a strong feeling she's seen this on my desk.
7) Eat All You Can!
As some of you (my friends who've been following my blog) might know, I've been struggling with my diet. It didn't help when we were invited by my mom's co-worker to Grand Buffet Restaurant. It was an eat all you can of Chinese and Japanese dishes. How can you expect anyone not to chow down in a buffet?! This was Asian Heaven! So I did the most "un-asianly" thing to do: No rice.
8.) Feet Photos.
As Scarlett Johanssons' character, Charlotte, said in Lost in Translation, and I quote, " I tried taking pictures, but they were so mediocre. I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, horses... taking pictures of your feet."
Feel free to add me on instagram: astrostarr








Comments
Post a Comment