My Shrine

Almost a year after I first started to pimp my desk, I have somewhat achieved my oriental theme. It's obvious I'm so attached to Asia.





This is my fortune plant, Maneki who is either dying or undergoing rebirth. I'll find out soon.


My favourite snack in the whole wide world, Nori! It is so addicting, I finished eight packs in a few minutes.


And me trying to immortalize Maneki just in case she doesn't make it for summer.


Keeping my desk clean and clutter-free helps keep the anxiety away when I'm working on a project. Post-its also help organize my to-do list, and having little inspirational blurbs on my corkboard keeps the positive energy flowing. Other happy things on my desk: Maneki Neko stickers, dried flowers, glass orbs.

And oh, here's a photo of my desk in school a few weeks earlier:


I had all my sticky reminders so I could remember all the projects I had to hand-in. It's a good way of showing your instructors that you're dealing with too much. hahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts