My Take on The Big F.U

Cussing doesn’t come from a lack of vocabulary – I know all the other words. None of them speak the same language that my fucking heart does.
Anis Mojgani

I am not entirely sure from what context this quote was taken from but more often than not young folks (and even old ones alike) love to set this as an example to excuse themselves for cussing so frequently.


I do not think cussing comes from the lack of a vocabulary IF, and only IF, this word comes out very rarely and due to extremely painful, emotionally distressing, and traumatic occasions.

Like when you bang your toe on the table, that is one of the most painful injuries mankind has ever experienced. A great deal of expletives is necessary to soothe the throbbing pain.

Or when someone betrays you, sleeps around, bears them a child and leaves you without any kind of support, that requires a great deal of F*CKS. F*ck you, you F*cking b*st*rd, I f*ck*ng hate you. You f*king worthless piece of f*ck*ng sh*t.


Or if CJ Corona is acquitted. F*CK F*CKING SH*T P*T*NG INANG BW*KANAB*TCH. 

But today, I live in a society where the word f*ck is carelessly thrown around. It has become the most used adjective and/or noun in the English vocabulary.

Exhibit A:

I don't understand why anyone would f*cking take a photo of themselves in the mall. It's f*cking retarded.

Exhibit B:

Dude, it was totally f*cking awesome man, this guy was the sh*t, he totally killed that f*cking tournament.

Exhibit C:
I f*cking love this ring! Don't you think it's so f*cking beautiful? I'm going to get it! What do you think?

I think it's f*cking amazing.

Suppose we replace the word "f*cking" to "amazing/amazingly".


Exhibit A:

I don't understand why anyone would amazingly take a photo of themselves in the mall. It's amazingly retarded.

Exhibit B:

Dude, it was totally amazingly awesome man, this guy was the sh*t, he totally killed that amazing tournament.

Exhibit C:
I amazingly love this ring! Don't you think it's so amazingly beautiful? I'm going to get it! What do you think?

I think it's amazingly amazing.

And that my friends, is a lack of vocabulary.

The reason why I  do not and never will take the word "f*ck" lightly ever again.
I will be reserving the great "F*CK" for the greatest f*ck to give..

Comments

Popular Posts