My Big Fat Dinner Diet

Someone just called me fat on Facebook, not the first time. I'm just waiting for that day where people actually don't mind your weight but would notice if you seem happier or not. And I really do like my body right now it's just that I'm going to be an actress so I need to thin down a little more. 

Anyway since we're on the topic of thinning down, I followed Kim Lyon's 10 Day Plan to Trim Fat. 
She has what she calls a Flush Fat Water Recipe.  This drink is said to cleanse your system and helps burn fat. It's really easy to make!

This was my dinner by the way, my "special" water and my not-so-vegetarian burrito.



Fat Flush Water
Ingredients, per 8-ounce serving

Water
1 slice grapefruit
1 tangerine
½ cucumber, sliced
2 peppermint leaves
Ice

Directions: Combine ingredients in a large pitcher.

It tastes so fresh and light. It reminds me of Singapore because for some reason everywhere I went they always had lemon in their water (which I didn't appreciate at the time.) Oh! I didn't have every ingredient, so I got lime and orange for tangerine and grapefruit.


And my not-so-vegetarian burrito!

Basically just  tomatoes, onion chives, mixed salad greens, mushrooms, bacon and mozzarella and the tortillas. 
Mix, microwave and that's it!



Comments

Popular Posts