Bag Hag Alert!
Here are new bags I was able to get my hands on, and there's more on its way. I was thinking of keeping them for myself but my mother tells me all my bags look the same.
I wonder if I should just start selling bags rather than hoarding them? I like bags with minimal design, I tend to buy bags with earth colours but bright ones are fine as long as they don't have any brands visible on them. The bags I've bought have lasted me for more than a year and they're not necessarily branded because let's face it, bags aren't investments, they depreciate over time.
As long as I have a classic, sturdy bag, I'm good.
What are your favorite bag brands? Do you really you need a Longchamp, a LV, or a Coach bag to look good? Do you think it's just for status? Do you like bags that have their brands all over as the design?
Leave me your thoughts on this! Because personally I don't like seeing bags with LV or Coach all over them. In a world of fashion bloggers and Coach toting ladies, I am being extremely honest.



Personally, when it comes to bags i'd choose high end products. I can't afford to buy now but sooner I will. Designer bags last you forever. I have friends who use their grandma's and mother's vintage chanels, LVs, hermes and what have you. It's beautiful and material wise, its far more better. just saying.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I do get your point! I guess these products also serve as an heirloom too, something you pass on to your daughters when they grow up to be ladies. Marketed that way, it would really be expensive.
ReplyDeleteThe way I see bags though is when stripped off the frills, the function of a bag is to carry things, so I don't see the point in it being extremely expensive. There are a lot of bags that will last for years, leather brands such as Roots, that are much cheaper. I don't think that high end necessarily equates to quality. As long as you find a sturdy bag for a reasonable price that does what it's supposed to do then you can shop for other things on your wishlist or better yet save it! :D