Things to Keep in Mind

Minoru Park, Richmond
"I think you love people until you get to understand them, she said and I said, what happens then? and she said, o, that’s when you move away."  -Moving Day | Storypeople


"I’m not sure when it happened, when I realized that something had changed. I don’t think there was a precise moment, a particular day. It’s like when you’re mourning and suddenly you become aware that the pain has faded. You don’t remember exactly when it did. One day you laugh, and it shocks you. You forget that your body could make such a sound." -Dispatches from the Edge, Anderson Cooper


"It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on." -Nicholas Sparks


"Because there will be someone else that looks at you with even kinder eyes. Everyone always thinks that they’ll never get what they had again, but you will! You will."


"So now I have started living my own life. Imperfect and clumsy as it may look, it is resembling me now, thoroughly." -Elizabeth Gilbert


"I align myself with people who support my growth; if you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along." -Wayne Dyer

Comments

Popular Posts