Vancouver Chinatown Shooting Date

Before flying away, my friend Dennis and I made it a point to see each other. We had always been planning to go to the Sun Yat Sen Garden to shoot some photos.

Afterwards, we took a bus to East Hastings to have some Chinese Lunch. Dennis recommended Pink Pearl. I was on a diet so I only had tofu and spinach dumplings. They were so good, but looking back, I wish I had ordered more!











It was a very sunny day, felt like summer. I love the road down Hastings because of the old industrial buildings, it brings me back to another time. Feels like a twilight zone when I'm on the bus and I'm looking through it through the bus' rear window.

I think we watched Perks of Being a Wallflower on the same day. We both liked it and I suggested he read the book too.

He had plans to come to the Philippines but then his vacation starts when my vacation ends. Haha.
We're going to have some Korean food when I get back.

Comments

Popular Posts