Home Sweet Home






My friends and I went to Initao, a few towns away from our city. We could have gone to a nearer beach but we wanted to explore a little more. The resort though isn't as nice as it used to be. The beach is really rocky, we ended up wearing our slippers out to sea.

It was already night and the waves were getting bigger so we all held hands and looked for a clear, sandy spot.

I spent a few days at my best friend's and her family was extremely kind and hospitable. They fed me delicious crabs from Kulambugan, Lanao and Marang fruit, native to Southern Philippines and Borneo. It's one of my favorites because it's sweet and soft and you can fry the seeds afterwards.  We also had suman, a sticky rice dessert. I think her relatives enjoyed watching me appreciate all the Filipino food in front of me.

Comments

Popular Posts