Homecooking: Yogurtlu Makarna (Going Turkish)


I don't know what it is with my fascination with Turkey. I guess it just so happens that my aunt is currently based there and one of my best friends is Turkish.

My aunt brought home this cookbook (they have an amazing collection of cookbooks btw) so I decided to try cooking a Turkish dish. I haven't cooked ever since I came back to the Philippines because I have been so well taken cared of (too much). Every time I go out of my room, I am always called to a meal.

My cousins and I went grocery shopping and luckily I found all the ingredients to cook Yogurtlu Makarna or Pasta with Meat and Yogurt-Mint Sauce.


It's a relatively easy dish to make. I'm too lazy to post the ingredients and the procedures here (can't find the cookbook!) but I will leave you with this link on how to make Yogurtlu Makarna. Happy Cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts