Muni-muni
The world seems quieter than it used to be, from my end at least. There are fewer meetings in between classes, and lesser lunch dates. My friends have all moved on from university. The campus used to be the center of our lives. We lived and breathed excitement and adventure. Nowadays we rarely talk except for the occasional comments on Facebook or an exchange of 140 characters (at the most) in Twitter. The text messages are few and most meet-ups are purely accidental. Our lives now revolve around relationships with no guarantees, relationships that don't even make us feel alive.
I wonder what keeps us from breaking out of this boring cycle. It used to be that friends were more than enough. I guess I came back home with an image stuck in my head only to find myself disillusioned.
Reality is, everything changes, people move on and nobody really misses noone.

Comments
Post a Comment