Be Kind, Rewind!
Life goes by so fast. I haven't even had the time to document much of what I've been doing. The past few months I have been so caught up in school, work, and travelling. Let's see, I was working for my university and at the same time freelancing as a wedding photographer/videographer as well as being a contributing photog for a newspaper.
And then there was school which was stressing the hell out of me. Most of my peers breezed through media and society class but it was driving me nuts. I don't regret it because I learned a lot from it though. It makes me sad that people took this class for granted because it really trains you to be more critical of mass media.
I've also been hanging out with my friends from First Born Ideas. We usually meet up at the headquarters for meetings and then go out to drink. On one of our more spontaneous days, we went to Star City and rode every single ride. That was crazy.
And when money and time permitted I would squeeze a little bit of eating out and dating. *cough *cough
Of course I spent everyday with this buddy when I could. Gad, I love this dog, I miss him so much!
Comments
Post a Comment